Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween - 2017

I just realized I have 3 different drafts that I've written since our last post, that I haven't published for various reasons... but I'm going to publish this one despite my terrible track record. This blog has turned into my own sort of TimeHop. I can quickly find pictures I've used in the past for Christmas cards, or our annual pumpkin carving.

Anyway, Happy Halloween from us! :)


Here's our annual video. I am not ashamed to admit that Pumpkin Carving + Time Lapse + Family Costumes is one of my favorite times of the year. #Traditions. However, one of the three of us said the family pictures may be getting a bit too much. ;)


And, for good measure:
2016 - How to Train your Dragon
2015 - Rubber Ducky, you're the one.
2011 - Our first video.


 photo Signature JPG.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment